Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning
A positiviely balmy 46 deg this morning heading for 69. Looks like spring may have sprung. Weather looks beautiful for the coming week.
Working until noon then coming home and heading for Georgia. Weather looks good for the ride there. Too early to tell about the ride back home. Should get there Friday night. Then heading to the NASCAR race at Atlanta and coming back home Tuesday. Be back home Wednesday afternoon. Weather looks good so far for the race too. Only down side is a lot of freeway riding to make good time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
33/65.
RR, Have a good and safe trip. Have fun.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Looks like a beautiful week on tap for NM! It's 36, in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 61. As RR said, Spring May Have Sprung! Unfortunately, the forecast calls for rain/snow on Sunday. We'll see what happens. I've decided to get Ol'Faithful ready for the trip. The Rocket can stay home, I'm going to clean it up and put a 'For Sale' sign on it. RR, enjoy your trip and ride safe! I'm getting a bad case of 'cabin fever' with all this beautiful weather, and am planning and getting stuff ready for my vacation in May. Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed