Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all. Currently 39 heading for 58. Cooled off yesterday with some rain. Rained last night when I went to bed, but is done now. Skies are kinda cloudy but should be clearing today. Up to the upper 60's in a couple days.
Heading for Georgia Thursday noon for the weekend and NASCAR race with my daughters. The weather is looking pretty good for that trip. Doesn't look like rain anyhow.
Mom has good and bad days. Is sleeping more and has had a pretty good appetite lately. I probably shouldn't be leaving this weekend, but got the tickets several months ago and really miss the kids too. Cindy's daughter will be back Friday to help her again.
Not sure about the SFR. It all depends on how Mom is at that time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
47/48, RAIN!!!!
Have a good day. Be safe.
RR, still praying for you all.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
36 headed for a high of 52 today in albuquerque. Out my window, the sky is partly cloudy, the sun should be up soon. Ol'Faithful (I may change her name) developed carb problems again yesterday. I'm seriously considering takeing her to my mechanic and having the entire fuel system replaced, and the tank cleaned and coated with POR-15. I can't afford that happening on my trip. There's an outside chance (depending on cost) that I MIGHT wind up riding the Triumph on my trip (although I'll no doubt be pretty stove up by the time I get home!) OH, Well!!
Everyone Have a Great Day! RR, you and yours are still in my prayers!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed