Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOOD Morning EVA

Good Morning EVA From the Cloudy Sierra Foothills

39/49 & Rain till Sunday

WOW This is a first, The West coast waking up the EVA....

Everyone have a Great Day.... We will, even in spite of the Wet weather....

Brenda, Don't think we'll be needing the swamp boat, SPRING IS on the way.... (at least that's what I keep on saying)

RR, Prayers for Family still going your way.

Hank, Keep that battery charged, May will be here sooner than you think....

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Re: GOOD Morning EVA

good morning all; writing this from work (didn't get the chance to go online form home this AM.)
This is really unusual...RR is usually at work by 6-maybe he's actually working today! (Instead of testing new bikes for MaKaw). about 30 under beautifully blue NM skies, tomorrow should be similar.
Haven't ridden Ol'Faithful in a week-really need to charge that battery (alamogordo, here I come!) Hope someone else checks in-it's gonna get pretty lonely around here! everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: GOOD Morning EVA

Good morning all
Today is my Friday off so slept in a bit and then did a few things before getting on the computer.
A beautiful 36 with clear skies. Even cut a little wood out in the workshop already this morning for my kitchen project. Now have to go back and glue.
T.C. looks like you are definitely getting your share of rain. It really cuts down on the riding. I remember from my days in Sacramento it rained a lot in the winter and then that was mostly it for the year.
Hank, the ride here would really get that battery in shape. The bike would enjoy it also. A good time to really warm up that oil.
Will probably take the front wheel off the VV1700 and the rear off the C14 for new tires today. Have to do some things in town first, so will get the VV1700 out for that.
Thanks for the PRAYERS all!! Mom has good and not so good times, but is still hanging in there. Can talk with her often and she responds well. It is nice to be here for her and Cindy and her daughter Claudia have been really taking good care of her.
Yall have a great day.

RR