Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to that winter thing again. Currently 27 with cloudy skies and heading for only 48 today. The good news it will be up to 60 again by thursday. The bad news is there is that white stuff on the ground. Fortuantely, it was warm enough the past couple days the road doesn't have that white stuff on it. Didn't even wear my electric liner yesterday morning, but will today.
Hank, with Mom's condition, I won't be able to make the Buckhorn. Sorry bout that, but I will be staying here. Maybe we can re-schedule. She is resting peacefully, but her breathing is becoming more labored. We got hospice out yesterday. Had not planned on using hospice, but with her breathing problems felt we needed to.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
39/40's then temp drops, rain/sleet/snow. Yuck.
RR, I know what you and Cindy are going through. Went through that last year with my mom, It is tough. Prayers are with you.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

RR, our prayers are with you guys also.
It's 32 degrees outside; what's up with that!
Bob

Good Morning, EVA...
It's 23 and partly cloudy in albuquerque, headed for a high of 41. all I see out my window is blue sky.
RR, I understand...Family always comes first, especially your parents. That's one reason why I'm taking this trip in May, This may be the last time I see my dad alive. I haven't heard of anyone else that's going to make San Antonio, I would be willing to ride to Alamogordo if you could get away for an hour or so for lunch. Also, we can always reschedule it if you prefer. That's up to you. Bob, maybe you're going to get some snow! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed