Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Some clouds in the sky this morning. Guess that is why it is only down to 42 with a 30% chance of rain, which most likely means none for here in the basin.
This Saturday is lunch at the Buckhorn. My going depends on the situation with Mom. She is resting peacefully. Calling for hospice today. We hadn't planned on getting that, but yesterday she was having a hard time breathing and with her COPD it would be a VERY bad way to go not being able to breathe.
Glad you got your brakes done T.C. Now it is time to go for a ride to check them. You might check with Rick Londagin who is on our roster. He has an old XII he is parting out.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!
It's 37 in Albuquerque this morning with an 80% chance of rain, a 50% chance of rain tonight. Looks like a day to stay home in bed reading a good book, but I have to go to work. OH WELL!!! RR, I'm keeping Cindy's Mom in my prayers, COPD is a terrible condition to be stuck with. TC, I believe EBC makes rotors for the VXII, you should be able to find them on BikeBandit or Dennis Kirk. Last I checked (admittedly a while ago) they cost about $150.00 each.
Well, it's time to get to work. EVERYONE HAVE A DRY DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning er Afternoon

Afternoon EVA, From the Sunny (for now) Sierra Foothills...

Left for work @ 5:00am and it was 28, good thing it's not raining otherwise it would be the S stuff...

Suppose to get to 53 for the ride home, with possibility of Tshowers, we'll see...

RR. Hope & Pray Cindy's Mom continues to rest comfortably & peacefully. Our Prayers are still going your way for all the family. I remember how it was for my Dad, It was not an easy thing to cope with during his later years... (emphasima from a lifetime of smoking)

I'll E-Mail Rick to see if he might still have'em when I get home...

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers