Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cool morning at 28 with clear skies. Lots of stars visible out there. Heading for 61.
Hank, good luck with your doctor appointiments. Hope you get everything squared away soon. And with the cycle battery. I wouldn't be so concerned about having to put the battery on a charger in sted of riding the bike. I have never used a battery tender on my bikes. The bike charging system does an excellent job.
Brenda, glad you can see clearly now, maybe now the rain is gone and it will be a bright bright sunny day!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

28/50's.
It is supposed to be a bright sun shiny day.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 31 in albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 52 under blue NM skies! I have 2 dr's appts today...the Coumadin clinic, and a vascular surgeon.
I'm praying that the vascular surgeon decides that he doesn't have to cut on me (that would mean ANOTHER hospital admit...and I'm out of money!!)
RR, you forget that it takes me a year to put the same mileage on a bike that you put on in a month (I'm sure that's the main reason why Ol'Faithful's old battery died.) I would like to give it a full charge, but if all else fails, I'll hook it up for the trip to San Antonio, and I'm sure that will give it a full charge. Anyway, Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet')
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed