Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

28/52, feels like 24.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A clear day today. Sun is over the ountains so things will start warming up. Currently 27 and heading for 53. Feels like COLD!!
Heading back up to the hospital in a few minutes.
Hope yall have a great Pesidents Day.
CCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE OOOOONNNNNN SPRIT!!

RR

Hi all,
Another beautiful day in Tucson. In fact it will be in the 70's all week!
RR, sorry to hear about the issues with Cindy's mom. We can relate to some of that with Dorothy's folks. It's not an easy time.
We are planning to go to the SFR. Please don't order any more 28 degree weather! We thought we had another couple from our church coming with us, but they realized they had a prior commitment. So it will just be us. Looking forward to it.
Bob

Good Morning EVA, from the SUNNY Sierra Foothills

Like yesterday, nice for a change,43/57.... SUNNY and it looks like for the rest of the week!!!!!
Brenda you can cancel the request for the swamp boat.

Today's gonna be Yard clean up day... with maybe a ride thrown in for good measure...

Daffodills are trying to bloom, just a bit early.. gotta trim the roses, finnish prunning the apple tree & clean up a ton of Pine needles and downed branches..

Can't wait till Spring is really here....

RR,
"Currently 27 and heading for 53. Feels like COLD!!" .... WELL thats because 27 is cold... (unless your in Bud's neck of the woods at 12..)
Hope Cindy's Mom gets the healing she needs, Prayers going your way...

Hank, let us know how the battery saga goes..

Ya'll have a Great Day

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Good Morning, All;
Very nice day today, 29 and mostly sunny headed for a high of about 47. RR, I'll be praying for Cindy's mom, I know this is not an easy time for her. My parents are both in their 80's...that's one of the reasons why I'm taking that trip in May. The 'battery saga' continues. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. T.C., the weather looks GREAT out there! After all the rain you've had, those mountains should be nice and Green! We need some warmer weather here...COMEON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed