Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

31, low 50's.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
39 here with clear skies and the sun is already over the mountains. Heading for 61. Another great day to be alive.
Hank, didja get your battery?
Two more weeks until the Buckhorn.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi, All!
39 headed for a high of 51. WHOOOEEEE!!! It's FINALLY beginning to warm up a bit! RR, don't have the battery yet, plan on getting it today. Was off yesterday afternoon, but real tired. Didn't do much of anything. WHERE IS TONY!!?? There has been NO action on the Norcal Forum for close to a month! Maybe they're like bears...Hibernate in the winter, just get up to check the 'mail'. OH WELL!!!!
Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullett'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Good Morning EVA from the simi sunny Sierra Foothills
38/50 high clouds in am giving way to SUN in Afternoon!!!!

Sorry haven't been answering posts, (here or NCVC) but this week has been a busy one at work with our MidYear 2010/2011 Budget. With most all of it done, I can now get back to things... (This last week I wish I could have been in Hibernation)

Hank, I'll be answering you later this PM, Hope you can get your strength back to get the battery done soon.....

Looking forward to hearing 'bout those Green chili omelet with Biscuits & Gravy that you'll be having for us...

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers