Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

36/45, rain. Had sleain last evening.
Cold and rainy all day today.
Duels at Daytona today on tv. Will be watching that.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEVA

Good morning all
Raining now with a temp of 41 heading for 55. Rain is supposed to quit this morning and clear skies the rest of the weekend.
Have the DVR set to record the duels as some of us have to work away from home.
Hank did you get your battery? Good luck with that. And getting your medication straightened out. Hope you are feeling better.
Two more weeks until lunch at the Buckhorn.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Well, my apologies to you native New Mexicans! I found out that Las Vegas NM was founded in 1835, while Las Vegas NV was founded in 1911. I tried to also check out the San Antonio's, but did not learn anything clear-cut. The use of the name for both areas goes way back in history. So there you have it!
Bob

Re: GMEVA (long post)

Good Morning, EVA!
It's 32 and sunny in Albuquerque today, with a predicted high of 46. There's a fresh coat of snow on the Crest this morning from the storm last night. Temps later this week are predicted to go into the 50's! WOOHOO!!!! RR, I don't have the batt for Ol'Faithful yet, weather has been too cruddy to get over there. Plan on getting it in tomorrow or Sat. 1st day back at work today, I'm working a 1/2 day in the afternoon. Bob, thanks for the history lesson! I really didn't know that Las Vegas,NM predated Las Vegas, NV. I think San Antonio, Tx predates San Antonio, NM by at least a century (Remember the Alamo!) San Antonio, NM is still a wide place in the road, and its only claim to fame is a good restaurant (the Buckhorn) and one that used to be good (the Owl.) Population is less than 1,000. Tony, I have my 'semifinal' route planned for my vacation in May/June. Since I'll miss you guys in Susanville (have to be home on the 4th), plan on seeing me sometime in late May. More later when things are firmed up. Well, I've become long-winded again!! See Ya!! Everybody HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

I posted something about San Antonio and that other one in Texas on the LSV forum a while back. I will try to find it and post it here.

RR