Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning y'all.

26/48, rain due tonight and tomorrow all day.
Come on spring. Have a good day. Be safe.
Have you sent in your 2010 due.? Are you going on any of the rides??

Brenda

Re: Good morning y'all.

New Mexico is an interesting place. There are towns named after a Nevada city and a Texas coastal city. Any other replicas?
Bob

I am not sure what you are talking about. We have all unique names. Can't help it if other states see our city names and try to copy us!!

RR

RR, I think you may be delusional!

Good Morning Everyone!
Bob; RR is right, the Las Vegas in NM was here long before the Las Vegas in Nevada. They just copied us!
(I wish we would copy thier idea of No State Tax!!)
Don't know about San Antonio though, but I'm sure the Texans copied us! It was a beautiful day yesterday, made it to the Coumadin Clinic and the doctor. I think the VA screwed up my meds, have to go in this morning and get that checked out. My O2 sats look good, and I have more energy. It's about 32 and cloudy in Albuquerque today, looking out my window I can see it's snowing on the Crest (the 10,500 foot mountain just north of town.) Forecast is for partly cloudy and 47 today. don't know if it will make it.
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
CCCOOOOMMMMEEEEOOONNNN SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 VoyagerXII~Last of the Breed!