Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Sure didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It felt soooooo good in thee. Currently clear skies and 27 heading for only 51.
Got updated maps loaded on my GPS last night. It should be all ready for the trip to Georgia now.
Saw last night California is getting more rain (which will be coming this way). Looks like T.C. will be having more rain and snow. Hope you make it thru all this rain. I think this has been a wet winter all over the US.
CCCOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNNN SPRING!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

38/40's, windy!!!
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

The rain is supposed to be here tomorrow.

Good Mornin' All;
32 and 'partly cloudy', there's sunshine coming in my window. Supposed to be rain/snow all week (Thanks, T.C.!) Have a Dr's appt at 9AM, then another one this afternoon. Hope the weather stays decent, or I may have to call a cab!! Was real tired yesterday, didn't pick up the battery for Ol'Faithful, but I'm sure it's there. RR, I was talking about the 'false' tank, I assumed I could get to the connections there.
Mike Biggerstaff sent me a CD of the service manual awhile back, I intend to dig into it when I feel better. While I know we need the moisture, I'm ready for winter to end. Pray for Sunshine on the 27th!!
CCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEOOONNN SPPPPRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed