Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Clear skies and above freezing! Currently 34 heading for 52. Had a great weekend although some of the sports were disappointing. Carl Edwards was leading most of the Bud Shootout and then ended up in a wreck on the final lap. He was a ways back in the packthe last 15 or so laps.
The Colts lost the Superbowl.
Only 6 more days until the Daytona 500 though!!
We are trying version number 99 on the quarterly lunch run. Try lunch at San Antonio Feb 27th and then in Silver City May 1st.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning (long post)

Mornin' All;
did a lot of tossing & turning last night...It was just one of those nights. Battery for Ol'Faithful should be in today...I may be able to ride her to the Luncheon on the 27th. RR-Good call, hopefully we can get some of the other EVA'ers out of the cabin to join us! Also, I've put 240 (highway) miles on one tank, and it took 5.6 gallons at the fillup. The light was not on, and the gas gauge had been sitting on 'E' for the last 40 miles. (This happened at the last (aborted) San Antonio lunch.) It usually comes on at about 180-200 miles (hwy, 150-170 in town). I'm pretty sure I have a problem. The light DOES come on during the indicator function check at startup, so it's not the bulb. The Fuel Gauge seems to work normally. Since I have to take the tank off her when I install the battery, I'll check it then, and let you know what I find. 32 and mostly cloudy in Albuq. this morning. Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning (long post)

Hank
That is not a tank you will take off to change the battery. The tank is under the seat. You can get to the guages and stuff from under the seat I believe. That access cover should be on the top of the tank.
Good luck.

RR