Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

32 in Liberty County Texas this morning headed for 50's.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: GMEVA

Good Morning, All!
Didn't get to ride yesterday, but had a good night last night (slept well.) I leave for Church in about 1 hr. Getting Ol'Faithful to the garage is on the agenda for today (NAPA is right across the street, battery should be here tomorrow.) Need to pull the tank and check connections for the fuel level sender light, it's not working (not absolutely necessary, but nice to have!) I also want to pull to pull the fairing plastic and see if I can quiet some rattles.
37 degrees oputside this morning, headed for a high in the mid 40's (it got over 50 yesterday!) 40% chance of no rain (as RR would say.) Speaking of RR, I'd like to make another suggestion...Move the Silver City luncheon to later this year (like midsummer??), and do one 'locally' (like San Antonio or Pie Town) in March. Then the Feb 28 date would work for me (IF I'm up to riding that far by then!) Good luck with that! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: GMEVA

Hank
Before pulling the tank I would make sure the light is not working. Take a small container of gas with you, say 1 gallon and ride until the light comes on or you run out of gas. The guage gets pretty low before the light comes on, below the lowest mark I believe.
I have not heard of any of those going bad.

RR