Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

39/62.
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another clear sky day. Currently 30 heading for 60. A good day to be outside.
Have been looking at the calendar for a good day for the quarterly breakfast in Silver City. I have every weekend tied up. The 6th I will be in Georgia for NASCAR at Atlanta. The next two weekends I have Little League tryouts and the last weekend is the Spring Fun Run. One other option is the 27th of February. How would that work out with everyone? Is that too early in the season? Let us know here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning EVA, From the Soaked Sierra Foothills...
36/49 W/Rain am & TStorms mixed in..

Been Raining all nite, Brenda I may need to borrow your boat.....

Well Mariah has a New rear tire, Now I need some clear weather to scrub the newness off of it.. Figured up the miles out of this one 18,113.

RR, Sorry can't make it the 27th. but you folks go have a good time anyway & have a Green chili omelet with Biscuits & Gravy for me ....(just don't send me the bill)

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Good Morning, All;
I went out yesterday, ordered a new battery for Ol'Faithful (NAPA SLA, about $125.00 including tax), stopped at a med. supply to check out some equipment,
stopped at the bank, and headed home. I think I over did it, feeling really tired (no energy) today. OH WELL!!!
The battery should be in Monday or Tuesday, then Ol'Faithful will be up and running again, HALLELUJAH!!! She's a lot better in cold weather than the Rocket (although I've never had a problem starting it...I think it has a near new battery.)
RR, I think early April would be a better bet for the Luncheon...like the 1st or 2nd weekend. There's too much chance of 'dicey' weather in late Feb, and I have a long way to ride on that one! Thanks again, everyone for your thoughts and prayers re: my latest health issues...It's Great to have friends!
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

We could try for April 3rd.

RR

April 3 sounds good to me!! How about everyone else??
T.C. could you make it? How about our friends from Arizona (western NM!)?? Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

I forgot to mention that is the day before Easter, but we should all be back that night, so hopefully no problem. We don't have anything here on that Saturday, just Thursday and Friday nights.
Yall have a great day.

RR

That would be tough for us. Several of us at church prepare a dutch oven breakfast that is served right after sunrise service. The preceding Saturday is taken up with food prep.

OK one more time.
BTW, Bob that sounds like a good breakfast. Our youth serve breakfast between our 8 and 10:30 services, but nothing after our early service but coffee and snack.
How bout lunch in San Antonio Feb 27th (since we didn't make that one last time with the restaurant being closed that day) and in Silver City May 1st?

RR