Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Clear skies again after a couple days of overcast. Currently right at freezing heading for 57. The sun sure felt good yesterday. Still couldn't see the mountains as they were still in clouds. Should be able to see them today. I imagine Sierra Blanca is pretty white. I imagine the temp will still drop a few degrees before the sun peaks over the mountains.
Hank, take it easy and hope you get back to a healthy time soon. Good luck with the doctor appointments.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
45/58, no rain till Monday. Yeah!!
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

38/60 here & rain's gone - gonna be nice today. Hank behave yourself.

Good Morning EVA, From the Soggy (again) Sierra Foothills...

38/48 W/Rain........

HEY NO FAIR.... That's not the way you play the game, Once your given the gift your suppose to pass it on to SOMEONE ELSE, not give it back.... (boy I'm gettin tired of this LIQUID SUNSHINE). All I can say is COMEON SPRING........

Hank, Like everyone else has said, Take it easy & don't overdo it.. you need to get up to riding speed by May so we can meet up in Chester... Prayers are sent from the West Coast part of NM...

Gotta go and remove rear wheel for a new tire on Mariah, .... Yea.... but on the bright side at least my wallet will be thinner...

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Haven't had an update on Hank. Have you gotten any feedback from the Medico's?? Take it easy and enjoy(?} the time off. Many prayers are with you!

Good Morning, Everyone!
It's 41 and clear in Albuquerque this morning. I have to check NAPA for a battery for Ol'Faithful. The Triumph is still running, though, so I have a way to get around. Got my oxygen yesterday, a concentrator and some tanks. The concentrator was so loud I couldn't sleep, so I turned it off (I'm supposed to be on O2 at night.) Today, I need to find another place to put it where it will not keep me awake. Slept fine last night, no pain. Thanks, everyone, for your prayers and thoughts! Everyone Have a Nice Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed