Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.
Cold, windy, rainy. What can I say.?
Have a good day. Be safe.
T.C. It's still your fault.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cloudy 41 heading for 54 with clouds. Won't see much sun today. Was raining most of yesterday. Rode to work and home in the rain. Went to WSMR, about 45 miles each way from work mostly in the rain. At least it will be dry today. Going to WSMR again tody, but it should be dry anyhow.
Should be mostly sunny and up to 60 by Saturday. Good weekend for working outside in the workshop.
At least there wasn't any fog (or low clouds) for the rides.
BTW, got a picture of T.C. and Gail for our roster so yall will recognize them when you see them.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning (A lot has happened...Long Post!)

Hi, All;
Haven't been on for awhile, started experiencing chest pains Sunday PM, and thinking is was a gas bubble or some such, didn't do anything about it. Woke up at 1AM Monday with severe chest pains and unable to breathe, didn't do much but reposition myself in bed, and try to get back to sleep. Monday, I went to work, pain was still there, but not as bad. It started getting worse as the day went on, so I called my doctor, and he suggested I go to the ER.
At the (VA) ER, they ran a bunch of tests, including a CAT scan, and found numerous pulmonary emboli (blood clots in the lungs). They admitted me to the hospital Monday AM, started me on 2 anticoagulants (blood thinners) and oxygen, because my O2 saturation numbers were down. Finally got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon at about 3. Am home now on oxygen PRN, and giving myself blood thinner shots 2x a day. I'm planning on taking the next few days off work (have a lot of sick leave saved up) for Dr's appts & etc. I'm hoping to get Ol'Faithful up to the 'garage' for cleaning and a new battery and some electrical work if the WX allows. Meanwhile, I'm alive and operational...Just not 100% yet. Everyone
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
P.S. to TC...I'll check out NAPA. Thanks for the tip.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

P.P.S. I'll be selling 'the Silver Bullet' soon...Can't afford to pay for her and the hospital bills! So, if you know of someone that wants a Rocket, send them my way!!

Hank

Hank, I am sorry to hear of your health problem. At least you caught it in time for some corrective actions. Heal fast!

Sorry about your problems, Hank. Will keep you in our prayers. Take care--don't push too hard for a few days.

Glad you are better. Take care and take it easy for a few days.

Brenda

Yeah! Take it easy she said. Unless your Voyager has lost about 600 pounds, you don't need to be pushing it around. Be safe.