Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
32/48.
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning EVA from Blue Skies in The Sierra Foothills...

Starting out with 34/51 with patchy fog in the valley.
It's nice to wake up to Blue skies instead of GREY... Yesterday was our Jan meeting and it was raining when I left and it was suppose to be off & on showers till the afternoon so I took 4 wheels (Mariah is in need of a rear tire & I did'nt want to temp fate on wet roads) but 30 miles down in the Valley things broke up and was nice the rest of the day. "bout 1/2 an hour down the road I thought Dang I shoudda taken the KLR..

Oh well we had a good meeting and we welcomed & introduced a couple of new members, 3 were in attendance and 2 were just a little to far east to make it... (Right RR)

Oh ya 'bout the blue skies... don't feel sorry for me as we're suppose to get more rain by Tuesday, only this time I'll be sending it to Bud, since RR don't like my gifts.... Hank said he could use it later & Brenda & John don't need any more for the swamp!!!

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Good Afternoon, All;
Had a fun weekend. Sat morning, I took a friend to the Supernationals, we looked at all those Hot Rods
(some were pretty impressive..602 CI Hemi's and all that!), and some pretty wimpy Hardley choppers. I remarked to my friend that If I had cleaned up 'the Silver Bullet', I could have entered it and maybe have won a prize...It's specs were better than any of the Hardleys we looked at. We saw some really nice 'numbers matching' restos of Dodge Challengers (70-72) and some '56 and 57 Chevies. There was also the 'Roswell Rod', a fiberglass 'bubble top' creation that was done in memory of Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth (remember Him?) All in all,it was a fun time. My friend and I parted company, and I headed home after picking up some cat food for my four-footed girlfriend. It was a bit warmer this morning, went to Church, now I'm working around the apartment.
Can'twait for warmer weather!
COMMMEEEOOONNN SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. to T.C....You can save that rain for much later...maybe monsoon season this summer. There's enough of a snowpack in the local mountains to cause some flooding problems in the spring if it melts too fast!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Thanks! Your rain turns into nice powder in the mountains. Just so it stays up there where it belongs.
Bud in Denver