Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning, EVA!

Hey, All!
Didn't think I'd be first today! Well, I'm feeling a lot better than I have in a long time. Temp in 'the Frozen North' is 26 with a chill of 19...headed for a high of 41 under partly cloudy skies. There was a 90% chance of snow yesterday, and I saw a few flakes.
The mountains around us got clobbered though, over a foot in some places! I think I've had it with cold weather...COMEON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful; & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good Morning, EVA!

Good morning.
67/30's. Rain.
Had an app. with the oral surgeon yesterday. Yuck.
Herrings swamp has reappeared in less than an hour.
Have a good day. be safe.

Brenda

Good moning all
Have the day off today (thankfully). Currently 23 with a covering of snow and mostly clear skies. The sun will be peaking over the mountains soon to get rid of that snow. Colder here than Albuquerque.
Glad you are feeling better Hank. And Brenda, I feel for you with that oral surgery. Not a good thing to go thru. Hope you can keep above the Herring Swamp.
I am getting tired of these snows. This is about the 4th one for this season. Probably more than we have had in the past 3 years combined. Was going to get out on the bike for some errands, but guess that will be delayed until later today.
Yesterdays high was as I reported in the morning. It was down to 36 by the time I headed home with rain off and on all day.
Good to hear from you too Bud. Hope you can get out riding more also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Afternoon EVA,

35/52 Cloudy w/sun peaking thru just a little, Rain late afternoon, Rain Tonight/Tomorrow

Hadta wait to post so as not to rile RR...

Don't tell him But I did'nt have anything to do with the wet stuff his way... anyway he's not alone as we are going to get more tonight & tomorrow. Just in time for our Jan NorCal meeting... (DANG..Car Again as it's a 230 mile round trip)

Sorry 'bout the rain Brenda. (And again I did'nt do it!) Herring swamp sounds like a good place to go cat fishin. Hope you doing ok after the (Ouch) surgery...

Glad your feeling better Hank, and for your info Chester is 24/36 W/Snow off & on..

Almost quittin time, hope to make it home before I'm soaked.

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Well, it finally got up to 38 and as I couldn't wait any longer, I took a ride to get some things done. It was nice to get out on the bike. I was up to 40 by the time I got home.
I will forgive you this time T.C. but don't let it happen again!! Still don’t believe you didn’t have anything to do with it. The rain was there first and came this way!! Hope you get dried out. Do you have to take a shower with Lysol to get the mold off??
Yall have a good rest of the day!!

RR