Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
32/68.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

A little below freezing here at 28 heading for only 50. At least the skies are clear so the sun will make it feel warmer.
Back to the grind for another 4 days. Haven't heard much from the waaaaayyyyy norhtern part of the EV. I suppose it is buried under snow in Colorado. You can keep it up there and in the mountains here. We don't need any here in the basin.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 24 in the 'Frozen North' this morning, with a windchill of 17. Predicted high is 43. The Voyager's battery is probably a solid block of ice by now. Would consider moving south if I knew I could get a job there. COMEON SPRING!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Well, the faaarrr North part of the EVA is doing well. I have gotten probably 200 miles on the Voyager this month. I had to wait until my streets melted enough to find pavement to the more heavily traveled streets. I can't wait for the Spring Ride in Alpine. Remember, I missed it last year due to a snow storm up here.
-Bud