Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Morning y'all.
53/60's in Liberty.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon everyone! Very cold ride to church this morning...28 with a 10MPH North wind. I think the chill factor was in the high teens or low 20's.
Fortunately, they have a coffee bar at church, I spent about 1/2 hour there trying to warm up! I rode the Triumph, as the Voyager wouldn't start. Definitely need that new battery! I think I'm going to buy a 'clunker' Cage before next winter. I'm not an eternal teenager like RR, and wintertime is just TOO Cold for me! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet (AKA the winter torture machine!)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Good afternoon all
It was about that here too for my ride to church. Fortunately by the time I rode home it was up to 42.
Did have a good ride yesterday to El Paso. It was 37 when I left and didn't warm up much by the time I got to the church there. Plus it was windy. Then got to Las Cruces to see Andrea at her appartment for a little bit before heading home. The Organs to the east of Las Cruces looked beautiful on the way home with the sun just above the horizon shining with an orage hue on the snow. The electric liner kept me warm for the ride home. And yes, SpeedBall it might remind one of a liner what with the massive engine used to keep it under power!!
A great ride yesterday, about 220 miles. Was nice to get the V0 on a good ride again.
Watched the Colts win (our team since Cindy's parents are from Indianapolis). Now getting ready to watch the Vickings beat the Saints. Have a few snowbirds at church from Minnesota.
Sierra Blanca looks beautiful with a fresh coating of snow. Talked to a couple from Cloudcroft and they said they got 2-3' in the past couple days. Have seen quite a few vehicles with snow on their roofs or in the truck beds. Some chunks of snow on the roads where it drops off their vehicles. Glad I am down here in the valley and not up there.
Yall have a great day.

RR