Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning.

63/75, chance of rain.
The bike repair saga continues for the LSV, ours is still sitting in the garage not running. Got to get John motivated.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning.

Good morning all
A cooler morning with 37 deg and drizzle during the night, but none now. Roads are damp though. Heading down to El Paso for a church Evangelism thing. Still good enought to ride the bike.
No bike repairs here. Both are running just fine. This will be the irst descent ride for the VV1700 as it has just been riding around town the past couple months. Will be good to get out for a good ride. Will be wearing the electric liner though. I am getting spoiled.
Snow in the foothills yesterday and I am sure last night also. Still too dark to see them this morning.
Yall have a great day. And good luck with any bike repairs.
T.C. good luck with the weather. Hope it clears up soon so you can get out of the cabin!!
CCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNN SPRING!!!

RR

Good Morning, All!
It's 34 in the Frozen North, snow just stopped about an hour ago. We have 1-2" on the ground, and the sky is threatening more. Not much going on today, just laundry, and sometime I need to go out and get Rachael (my cat) and myself some food. Haven't been able to find a battery yet for the Voyager, I'm looking for a gell/SLA 'no-maintenance' type. Maybe I'll be able to do some looking around when the weather improves. Meanwhile, Everybody STAY WARM!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

RR- electric liner sounds like some kind of cruise ship.
Hank- The only place I've found that carry a glass matt batt is a battery specialty store & my place was out of 'em last time- you may have to order at the batt specialty store to insure that it is there for you.