Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
The wind has been blowing off and on thru the night. Not real hard, but gusting. The skies are mostly clear yet, but the forecast is for 80% chance of rain. Currently 55 heading for a high of about the same. Cooling off tomorrow. Guess Sunday will be getting back to normal sunny skies.
Brenda, Grass Valley is up the freeway between Sacramento and Reno. In the foothills. You can find it on maps.google.com
Sounds like T.C. is having a great time with the wind and rain and SNOW!! Hope you didn't have that 'split level' house.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 47/74. Wind has been gusty here also. Can hear it howling in the backyard.
Have a good day.
Get those dues and apps. for SFR in, Please!! Pretty please.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
Well, this is my second day off work on sick leave. It seems that I've been having health problems for the past 2 months, and the latest is an allergic reaction to either drugs or food (I'm not sure which).
I have a rash all over my body that itches like H-E-double Toothpick! When I go to bed, it feels like I'm laying on a pile of fire ants. One interesting thing, though...Cold weather (as in riding my bike in 32 degree weather) seems to reduce the itch a lot!!
RR, would you like to take a ride to Colorado? I'll take the Triumph and wear jeans and a t-shirt!! Maybe I can freeze this out!
Tony, is that Susanville run you mentioned earlier on the NorCal website yet? It would be fun to at least meet you all, and maybe do lunch!!
Brenda, I mailed out my dues Tuesday, you should be getting them soon!! It's 34 under a blanket of snow in Albuquerque this morning. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed (and Still goin' Strong!!)

Re: Good morning (Long Winded Post)

Good Morning EVA From the WHITE Sierra Foothills

31/39 showers (NO Wind.. Yea..)

Well Folks,
We have had it all this week... Very little sunshine, Showers, Rain, DownPours, Lightning, Wind, 65mph Gusts, Hail, (did I mention HEAVY RAIN) and now to top it off SNOW.... Woke up this morning and have a little over an inch on the WHITE stuff left on the ground... its back to sprinkling again.... So Much for GOREbal Warming...

Good thing today's my day off, Wood stove, cup of coffee, the recliner and latest RoadRunner magazine will fit the bill quite nicely, while I watch the SNOW melt. Then It's back to tackling the garage again....
At least we survived the 65mph winds. Funny how small branches when they hit your roof sound MUCH bigger than they really are... The Doug fir trees are still where they are suppose to be, (Praise the Lord) and did'nt make the house a Spilt/Leveled one...

Brenda,
Grass Valley is about 60 miles N/E of Sacramento
If you look on the map go east on I-80 to Auburn go North on Hwy 49 about 30 miles. We are at "bout 2,200 ft level and do get snow at least a couple of times a year... The last one before Christmas left almost 10"
Hwy 49 goes all the way from Vinton (Sierra county) to Oakhurst (think Yosemite) 'bout 300 miles thru some of the most beautiful foothill country Lotza Gold Rush history along the entire length.
This is gonna be another good ride,would probably take Gail & I at least a week to see everything and finish up with Yosemite Nat Park.

Here's a link to some Hwy 49 info...
http://www.historichwy49.com/mainmap.html
Has info 'bout the Gold Rush towns and other things along the way...

Have a Good Day ALL.. & COME ON SPRING........

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Dang Hank, Sorry to hear 'bout that... Sounds like you need a bottle of Calamine lotin and then wrap up in that Blanket of Albuquerque Snow..

As for the Susanville ride I"ll get you the info as soon as I have more ,but it looks like the 1st weekend of June (4th - 6th) We WILL be meeting up with you along the way one way or another...

Hope you get better my friend...

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Re: Good morning (Long Winded Post)

Thanks for the info, T.C.
Only been to LA/San Diego Areas.

Brenda