Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
I had to double check, but it is correct, the temp is only down to 54. That is about what it was when I went to bed last night. Supposedly only getting up to 57 with a 60% chance of rain today. So far the ground is dry, so guess I will make it to work dry.
I take it you didn't ride to work T.C.!! Hopefully that tree limb didn't do any damage to the roof. I imagine those storms will be coming east and getting the Rockies pretty soon. Don't know if we will get anything from it. Our rain usually comes up from the gulf. Hope you dry out soon. And good luck with those maps. Any good trips planned?? Silly question, any trip is good. Guess the question should be where are the trips planned for.
Welcome again Tony and Gail to the EV.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
61/72, some rain boumcing around out there.
No tree limbs on the roof as Ike took out most of the trees near the house.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning EVA from the soaked Sierra Foothills

Todays temps 35/41 wind 20-25mph W gust to 50 and more RAIN

The roof's ok, but the yard looks like someone threw about a million pick-up sticks everywhere including the roads..
Today's not gonna be a good day with wind gusts at 50mph. We have 4 large doug fir trees 90-110" tall and one of'ems bout 5' from the master bdrm.
One good thing is the rain has tapered off some, at least it's not the constant downpour... Hope I don't go home to two houses... (You know one of those Split/leveled types)

Anyway, Nope did'nt ride, Mariah is plugged into the battery tender, patiently waiting for dry (or at least simi dry) Roads.
I'm still pondering over some of the ride maps....I'll post'em when I get more info...

Hey Hank, We've got a ride in early June up to Susanville/Lassen area. I used to archery hunt in the Chester area a few years back.

Did I mention it's starting to RAIN again

Oh well I gotta get some work done here, Ya I'm at work, was running to late at home to post from there..

Have a Great Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers