Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
33/68.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks to be another great day for working out in the back yard. Clear skies and 34 heading for 59.
Doubt I will get much riding in. Maybe just a quick trip to the store (via the scenic way if I can).
No rain here in the forecast for the coming week. Cloudy a few days, but no rain.
Guess we are lucky enough to have a physicist in our group who can explain the mysteries of cleaning out a garage. I always wondered about that. Guess that is why I am always afraid to clean out my garage. I can find what I want (usually) the way it is now. Cindy keeps threatening to go out and clean up. I might have to start keeping the garage locked!!
T.C. I finally added your forum to our web page in the left pane. That way I don't have to go to your web page first to go to the forum. I check out the web page every once in a while anyhow, but this makes it quicker to go to the forum.
Yall have a great day!!

RR

GOOD MORNING EVA, From the Soggy N.Cal Foothills

Well don't have to guess what it's gonna be today, Rained all nite and looks like for the rest of the week..... other than that 42/49 and so far no wind..

Another good day to work on the garage. BTW...I found out that TROLLS have been at work, adding and misplacing things in the garage... found out the cure though...Country Music..
Yep, had one of our C/W stations on while straightning things out, left it on overnite and guess what... Nothing new added and nothing was moved in the garage.. (but the cat is a little miffed)

RR. Thanks for adding the link, I was going to ask our webmaster to add yours also to our link page.. We are working on improving the site, it's getting better... some of the rides and most of the events are posted on the calendar page. We are looking to add a members bio page simmilar to yours (or the LSV)
so stay tuned...

OPPS... Gotta go let the cat out, Funny I don't think she likes Hank Jr.

BTW our latest NL is now posted...

Have a GREAT Day Folks

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Country music seems to fix lots of things. I have it (or old time radio) on my XM in the workshop all the time.
I remember a while back my daughter had a portable tape player (remember I said this was a while back) that wasn't working well. I put in a country tape (also put in new batteries, but I don't think that had anything to do with it) and it started working perfectly again.
Good luck with the trolls!! You might also check for DNA, like I said my wife has threatened to go into the workshop and 'straighten up'!! You may hve to lock the workshop and take her keys!!
I have looked at your ride schedule. Like I said, hope to make the western regional. Will have to see about any others.
Just finished reading the newsletter. Very good. I agree with Don about your local dealership. I probably pay a little more, but do get very good service. When I adjust the valves on my C14 they give me their box of shims to take home to use for the afternoon. No charge since I put my old shims back in the appropriate slot also. Good pictures also.

RR