Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
45/50, rain. Hopefully the rain stops today. No rain till Wed.
Y'all have a good ady. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another good day for working outside. Was beautiful yesterday. Currently 23 heading for 58 with clear skies. Sun will be over the mountains in a bit.
Have to get warmer though before I can glue and paint outside.
Hope you get dried out Brenda.
Should have the newsletter out today according to Hank Looking forward to seeing that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, EVA!
The NL may be delayed a day because I have to work on Ol'Faithful (clean her up for pics, find a new battery for her, and install my new windshield~Courtesy of the Inspector), but it will be out tomorrow at the latest. Also, I've decided to put the Triumph up for sale this Spring-I need that money for more important things. The high is supposed to hit 53 today under sunny skies, rain is predicted for most of next week. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

GOOD MORNING EVA
Greetings from the Sierra Foothills
43/59 Rain & wind on the way, so like RR gotta get some things done outside.... Had a good Ride to work yesterday probably no riding next week.. (unless I outfit Mariah with pontoons)

Ride Safe all (When ya can ride)
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers