Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like a 'normal' morning so far, 28 heading for 55. Temp keeps droping. Yesterday by the time I got to work it was down to 21 and bottomed out at 19 when I headed home at 8. Sure glad I got that electric liner. That part of me is pretty comfortable.
Glad you got a good ride in Doug. Clovis is probably even colder than here.
Ended up coming home at 8 yesterday morning. Cindy's back has been bothering her with helping move Mom. I took the day off to help.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Well then, it must be warmer than normal here (for NM) @ 27 going to 56. My $10 aftermarket Harbor Frt horns stopped working (gasp!)- maybe they've been too cold to work?

Good morning.
31/60. Normal high for today, 60.
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
I'm taking 1/2 day off today for a Dr's Appt. It's 29, headed for a high of 52 again today. Still trying to get ovet 'the crud', found out after some research that it was caused by a depressed immune system, the side effects of a course of Prednizone that I took earlier for another problem. Think I'm going to trade in this body for a later model.
Everyone stay warm!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

GOOD MORNING EVA
Greetings from the soggy Sierra Foothills
43/56 'bout an 1" rain already & more Rain & wind on the way .... Rode to work yesterday but not today...

Ride Safe all (When ya can ride)
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers

If we got 1" here we would be under water. The rain collects in the mountains and comes down arroyos thru town raising havoc. That happened a couple years ago and really caused problems. And that wasn't even 1" of rain.
We could use the 43 deg low temps though.

RR