Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cool morning at 28 with clear skies heading for 55. No fog here, as it is too dry. Do you get fog there often Tony? Glad we don't have that here as with the freezing temps it could be bad riding to work.
I lived in Sacramento back in 68-70 and remember riding up 50 to the shouth shore quite often. Even remember camping out in the city park in Carson City a few nights. Have been back there since and it is MUCH too grown up now to do that. Lots of fond memories riding around that area.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
27/48.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All!
It's 24 here in Albuq, headed for a high of 48 under 'partly cloudy' skies. I need to ride to work this morning, as I have to do some running around picking up supplies for the shop. Hope Ol'Faithful will start without the GPU today (it would help!)
Everyone have a Great Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Morning EVA.
Starting with 42 & going all the way to 57 today at home... but here at work it's only gonna get to mid 40s due to FOG AGAIN(yuck). . but I'll still ride in it anyway 8^}

Yes I will have to contend with FOG for 'bout 2 1/2 years till I retire then I can stay here above the FOG....
Oh well gotta get on the road to work... Yall stay outta trouble..

Ride Safe all
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers

Tony....Grass Valley! I am almost decided on attending The WorldFest concerts there in mid July. Don't know if I will bring the Voyager yet. I am planning on staying at an RV park near by.
Going to be in the 40's today here in Denver area. My street still has snow on it from about Thanksgiving. I was hoping it would melt a little today so I could get the bikes out for a little exercise. Major streets all clear. Snow storm coming in tonight though.
-Bud

Re: Good morning/Evening

Evening Bud,
So you are thinking 'bout comming out here to WorldFest? From what I know they sure have a mixed bag of music going on there... just depends on what you like...
For us we usually catch at least a part of the California BlueGrass Festival, Fathers day weekend. Folks start showing up for this a week ahead.
The Nevada County Fairgrounds has both tent camping & Full hookups. But I suggest if you are going not to wait getting a camp spot , sometimes they fill a year out... & be sure to bring Shade, The Grounds are full of big pine trees but most of the tent spots will probably be in the overflow area with few trees.

Stay in touch.
See ya on the road...

Ride Safe all
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers