Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work after a great 4 day weekend.
Skies are clear and the moon looks bright. Currently 27 heading for 52.
Hank, you said you will be putting out the newsletter mid-month. Does that mean mid-month January or February?
Also, as it is well into the new year, don't forget to get those dues in!!
Yall have a great day and CCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOONNNNN SPRING!!

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
30's/40's. Wed. thru the weekend will be cold, cold,cold. With a chance of snow. Yuck. Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
25 in Albuquerque headed for a high of 41. COMEON SPRING!!!! Put some miles on Ol'Faithful yesterday (it was a Beautiful day), and am starting to get ready for the Spring Ride.
I'm also collecting my thoughts and your ideas for the EVA NL, RR the publish date is mid January (2 weeks from LAST Saturday). Everyone get your articles in!! The 'Beast' has finally returned from the 'hospital', and I've cleaned up Ol'Faithful, so soon I'll be taking pics for a 'tongue-in-cheek' comparo, which will appear in this NL. Should Be Fun!
Everyone have a Great (if a bit chilly) First Monday in 2010!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful; & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Morning EVA.
Starting with 33 & going all the way to 57 today at home... but here at work it's only gonna get to mid 40s due to FOG (yuck). What a thing to go back to work to... but I rode in it anyway 8^}
oh well.... Like RR said ...
"Yall have a great day and CCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE OOOONNNNN SPRING!! "

Ride Safe all
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers