Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
37/50's.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning All from N.Calif.
33/60 here in the Foothills of the Gold country.

Off to Church and after that maybe a pie run!!!

Ride Safe all

Tony & Gail
Grass Valley,Calif.
V.P NorCalVoyagers

Good afternoon all
Looks like we are having visitors from the FAAAAR Western parts of New Mexico. Welcome Tony.
No Michael Reardon and Revelation tonight. His sound / lighting person has pneumonia. Will try in a month.
Currently 54 which will probably be the high for today with clear skies. Heading out to the workshop to work on the kitchen island as soon as I get changed. Have it pretty much put together. Now I have to do some finishing sanding and then it will be time for primer. That will probably be next weekend as it is too cool after I get home from work for painting and it will be too late by the time I get done with the sanding.
Tony emailed me about a joint venture with the California group possibly on Route 66. I mentioned about our Grand Canyon run in May. Will see what his people have to say about that. That would be kinda a meeting in the middle, although closer to us. They are also having a western regional in Oregon in August which I am thinking about attending. I believe the California group will be involved with that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

It's 44 here in Albuquerque, but under my black leather jacket it feels more like 55. It's a Beautiful Day!! Rode Ol'Faithful to church, then over to the 'garage' for a quick cleanup, then to the local supermarket to pick up some food. Just got home, and figured I'd see what's up here. I'm all for a 'get together' between the EVA and the Norcal Gang (My home is in Feather River country, and I'm headed that way in May.) Everyone have a Great Afternoon!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed