Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
46/60's. Foggy.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.
Happy New Year.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A rather pleasant (compared to the past few) 38 outside, heading for 49. Might even be able to get some work done in the workshop today. Mountains are socked in and cloudy here also, but hopefully the sun will break thru later.
Actually Brenda the new year doesn't start until tomorrow. I know you will see the new year before we do as you are in the FAAAAR Eastern part of New Mexico. Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE to all.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Happy New Years' Eve!
It's 24, with a chance of snow here in the 'frozen North', but it's supposed to clear up tomorrow, and be a really nice weekend. Bud and Richard, thanks for the feedback on the windshield, haven't made my choice yet, but will soon. I'm planning a 4500 mile, 16-day trip in late May thru early June, and I'm in the process of getting Ol'Faithful ready for it. Hope to see a lot of sights, and visit family. (Mom is currently in Huffman, Tx, and it looks like she's staying there for the forseeable future.) Soooo...
New windshield, program GPS, send seat off for new 'stuffing', a good clean up, oil & filter, and a set of driving lights and she'll be ready. She'll look a bit different next time youall see her!
Meanwhile, HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!!!...and BE Careful tonight!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Beast
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed