Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Eric got here late last night and decided to spend the night. We will be leaving as soon as the sun breaks over the mountains and gets the frost off things. Don't want to fly with the chance of icing.
Should be in Houston a little after noon.
Good to hear from you Doug. Hope you had a MERRY CHRISTmas also. Was great here. Had Cindy's brother and SO over. Ham, stuffing, fresh baked rools, potatoes and all the fixins.
Currently 27 heading for 45 with clear skies. Should be a good day to fly.
Yall have a great day and I'll be back Monday sometime.

RR

Re: Good morning

Morning everyone.
43 headed for low 50's with rain.
Have a great day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning (long post)

Good Morning, All!
Rode the 'Beast' over to the cousins house yesterday afternoon (in a 37 degree 'heat wave') for a great Christmas dinner with all the fixin's. The food and company was wonderful! Now I know why the 'cruiser types' like chaps so much...They really helped keep my legs warm!! The heated grips kept my hands from freezing off, too...I'm seriously considering getting them for Ol'Faithful. Temp outside is 23 with a predicted high of 32. Spent the morning paying some bills, and reregistering Ol'Faithful (I honestly thought I wouldn't own her this long, but she kinda 'grew' on me.) Now, I need to do laundry, and get her started to charge the battery. Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed