Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GM New Mexico

55 heading for 70's with light rain possible. Rain tomorrow with lower temps. 3 days till Christmas. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: GM New Mexico

Good morning all
You are up early this morning Brenda. Are you getting ready for Christmas? Trying to get that worm??
Currently 41 heading for 58. Doens't look very good here either for tomorrow. Wish it would wait one more day. Have to work tomorrow but taking Thursday off.
At least we aren't in he frozen northlands of Albuquerque and Colorado like some of our members!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: GM New Mexico

Good Morning, All!
Speaking of the 'Frozen North!...26 right now, with rain/snow likely, headed for a 'high' of 41. I'm hopin' to pick up 'the Beast' today, but I'm not going to ride her home if there's snow on the roads (she's hard enough to control when the roads are Dry!!) Still have some money left from my paycheck, I'm going to get different bars for the Beast to try to 'fix' her riding position, and Ol'Faithful needs a new windshield. Plans are changin'...Mom is with her sister in Huffman Tx, so I just might make the HCT, then drop down to see her. Nothing is set in stone yet, we'll see what happens. Everyone have a Great Tuesday!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

P.S. to RR...I got your PM, plan on getting the new batt before my trip this spring.