Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for 3 days this week. Taking Thursday off also.
Currently 31 and heading for 61 with clear skies. Lots of stars out there.
Yall have a great day and be prepared for the celebration of the birth of Jesus in just a few days.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
36/60's.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Hi, Everyone!
It's 27 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 52. That's a good thing, I have a dr's appt this afternoon that I have to make. RR, I haven't been to the local Kawasaki dlr lately, wonder if that blue '09 Voyager is still sitting there...If things are slow in your neck of the woods, then they are frozen here! I was over to the Triumph dealer last Saturday, and it looked like they had more business than they could handle...But then, they only sell motorcycles, not Farm Implements and boats with motorcycles as a sideline. Speaking of which, I was really impressed with the dealer in Roswell. It looked like he was a motorcycle dealer, too, even though he seemed to do most of his business in Hardleys. Very few farm implements and only one boat on the lot! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed