Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Right at the freezing mark with clear skies. The stars sure look good this morning. Clear skies and heading for 58.
A good day for a ride, but I have to go to work. The good news is I will be riding to Three Rivers to a RADAR site to do some work.
It is getting close to Christmas!! Just over a week. But then, I suppose yall already know that. My son and his family should be here tomorrow afternoon for a couple days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning everyone.
43, windy and damp.
Have a good day, be safe. Happy Holidays.
RR, enjoy the family.

Brenda

30 & dark but getting warmer & lighter. Stars? Our solar powered yard lamps have been dead for a week.

Maybe if you shine a flashlight on them for a couple hours it will revive them!!

RR

Good Morning, All;
25 with a wind chill of 16 here in 'the Frozen North' this morning. Got some riding in yesterday, but the sun sets before I get off work, so it was cooling down. I was able to get some cat food for Lady Rachael, though. Winter solstice is 12/21, then the days start getting longer! I cant wait!
Everybody have a Great Day, and a Very Merry Jesus' Birthday (and Political or social correctness be ****ed!!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast' (in ICU)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Amen, Hank