Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Not too cold this morning, 27, but with the snow yesterday melting on the roads will be taking the 4-wheeler again today. There is ice on my road in front of the house, and don't need to be riding on that. Heading for 50 today, so that should make it ok to ride to work tomorrow. Sure miss riding the bike. Will at least ride it to church tonight.
By the time I got to work yesterday I heard I didn't have to be there until 10. It wasn't bad though. The snow finally quit around noon and the sky cleared late afternoon so it would get cold overnight. The mountains look pretty with the snow. This is probably the most snow we have gotten in many years.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
34 and partly cloudy in Albuquerque this morning. Not much going on, another workday. Looks like RR has a severe case of MWS (Motorcycle Withdrawal Syndrome). I don't have that problem, but then I'm not nearly as addicted as he is! Everyone have a Great wednesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

So I guess that if I report heavy clouds that yielded a result of 24 hrs of 42 degrees without going up or down, I'm not gonna get much sympathy huh?

Probably not much from here. The sun finally broke thru the fog/clouds yesterday afternoon. Didn't warm up much during the day, but with the clouds gone it was able to cool down for the night. Kinda like buy high, sell low!!

RR