Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Hi everyone. Thought I would start off the thread this AM. Couldn't sleep past about 4:00 this morning, so got up. I will be going in to church later with my granddaughter to help decorate our church for Christmas. It may rain some today and tomorrow per the weatherman, but what does he know anyway! Bike is still down, but the rear tire is off the rim and I will take it in on Tuesday to get that patch/plug. I got to get some kind of tire machine. Mussleing the tire on and off the rim while it's laying on a bench top with 3 tire irons is not my idea of fun. You all have a great day.

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
This must be a first Bob!! Good luck with the tire. Hopeully it won't be too hard getting the tire back on.
Sure was nice sleeping in my own bed again. Slept well until 6 and then it was time to get up. Have a few things to get done today. Looks like bad weather coming in tomorrow and even a chance of snow Monday.
We will have to get plans together for lunch or breakfast in the western part of New Mexico for next quarter. I am thinking Silver City or Glenwood. There is a nice little café in Glenwood I have eaten breakfast. There is also a nice café in Silver City for breakfast or lunch.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good morning, all;
Slept in 'till about 5:30 this morning, got up and had my 'quiet time', and decided to see what was going on here. Bad news about the Beast, the dealer had to re-order a part (factory sent the wrong one)
so I get to wait for it to be shipped from Merrie Old England. It surprised the dealer, they didn't know there were different oil tanks (dry sump motor.)
On the docket for today: Breakfast, pay bills, do laundry, vacuum apt, practice bass, and HOPEFULLY work some on Ol'Faithful (a couple of minor problems I need to fix.) Over 93K on her now, probably 100k by the end of next year!! Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

P.S...There's a good chance for snow here in 'the Frozen North' tomorrow. Comeon Spring!!!

Good afternoon EVA. Had a good week, what with Thanksgiving and all, including having one of the granddaughters here. Got her back on the plane this morning. She's homeward bound to Louisiana. Now to get back to "normal" around the place!! Picked up a new helmet in Lubbock on way home froom the airport. Wanted to get a headset, but J & M too pricy for my pocketbook. Is anyone acquainted with "albcycleproducts" or bought anything from them? they have a headset for 79. That price is better for me.
What about EdSets http://edsets.com/sonic_series_2g ? They have some for 87 plus....
Oh well, I'm sure there's a bargin somewhere.

Haven't had experience with either one.
I have a chatterbox which is bluetoothe. It sounds well, but only lasts about 5 hours on a charge. I also have to have a bluetooth sending unit on the bike. Its battery lasts longer, but they work well together. Can't remember the cost of the whole outfit.
Good luck with finding something.

RR