Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A cold 25 heading for 62 with clear skies. A new low for this season. This is enough for me. I am ready for summer.
Brenda, have a great vacation. Drive safe and enjoy your thanksgiving.
This is my last day for work this week. Heading out to Cindy's brothers in Las Cruces for the next couple days.
Hank, the forum is yours for a couple days. You have a great thanksgiving also and everyone else in the Enchanted Voyagers!!
We will be back Friday afternoon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
38.5/60's.
Heading out early tomorrow morning, going west to the Grand Canyon & Vegas then back to New Mexico and home.
Y'all have a great Thanksgiving, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning All!
Brenda, why don't you and John make the Grand Canyon trip with us in the Spring?? Guess it's going to be lonely around here for the next few days. Going to my cousins in Rio Rancho (AKA:'Little New York') for Thanksgiving Dinner. Brenda, if you and John stop by, maybe I'll pull the Beast out of it's cage and let you look at it! Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed