Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quarterly lunch

Good day all
Just got back from Roswell. Had a great time.
Hank, Doug and I were there. Was nice to see Doug again. Has been several years. He was on the XII. He found a good place for lunch. We all had hamburgers. Hank & Doug chili cheeseburgers and I plane Jane hamburger. Then Doug and I returned to the Kawasake Shop. I donated blood and Doug got some spray cleaner.
Was nice to see Hank again also. He was on his XII. Just over 93,000 miles. Will breat that 100,000 soon.
The ride was great. Nice clear skies with the sun to keep us warm.
Will go out west next quarter so the Arizona guys can make it. Will pick a date later.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Quarterly lunch

I made it home with no problems. Sure enjoyed the ride. Pleasant weather, did get a little cool about the time I hit Portales, but not at all cold. Enjoyed lunch with Rod and Hank. Hank and I had a green chili cheeseburger, with a WHOLE chili. I think my lips turned back to normal a little while ago!! Thanks for putting the trip together!!

Re: Quarterly lunch

Hi, Guys!!
I got back in at about 5:00PM. I came down out of the canyon just as the sun was setting over the west mesa. It was the perfect end to a wonderful day!
Didn't get the laundry done, that's on the docket for today after church. Doug, it was great to see you again! RR & I were getting lonely!! That Green Chili Cheese Burger has got to be one of the best I've tasted...Right up there with the Owl and all the others. That chili pod on the burger gave it a 'special' taste, and like Doug, My GI system finally returned to normal sometime last night!! Can't wait to 'do it again', Silver City has several good eatin' joints!!! See You on the Road!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed