Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
59/60's, rain expected all day. Under a flood warning still. River was just going down.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Get those renewals in.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
31 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 59. Good riding werather! Looks to be the same tomorrow, I'm just going to have to 'bundle up' in the morning. The battery on Ol'Faithful is going south (have to jump her when the engine's cold), and most of the uys over on the LSV site favor Westco. If I can find a place where I can get it fur less than a C-Note, that's probably the way I'll go. RR, what do you use (bear in mind that I do not have electricity in my carport, so I cannot charge it...I'd be looking for something that can stand up under hard use.)? See you all tomorrow!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Beast
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Good m orning all
A cool 29 here in Alamogordo under clear skies heading for 64. A good day for a ride here also and same for tomorrow. Leaving the truck stop north of town at 9:20. Will be cool going to Roswell, but should be beautiful for the ride home.
Brenda, glad the river is going down. I was surprised how high it was when I left your place almost 2 weeks ago.
Hank, I haven't had to buy a new battery in a while, but had used Yuasa before. Don't know what I would use now. Both bikes have maintenance free batteries now, so would favor that. I will probably have to look in that ia a couple years with the C14. I had used Yuasa in the XII's I had before, and would have to check the water every 6 months or so. Good luck
See ya tomorrow noon in Roswell. Doug, hope you can make it!!

RR