Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
44/60's. Colder tonight.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Another cool morning, 32 with clear skies. The stars are beautiful. The cool fronts from the north always bring really clear skies (and cold weather).
Brenda, maybe the cooler weather will freeze some of those lakes from all the rain and you can go skating!!
Just 4 days until lunch in Roswell!! Be at the Kawasaki dealership at 11:45 to decide where to go for lunch. Doug knows the town better and will help decide.
Got stopped by the state police a couple nights ago for doing 71 in a 55 on my VV1700. I told him I wasn't going that fast. I looked at my speedo when I saw his lights behind me and I was doing 57 or 58. Told him his RADAR must have picked up another vehicle and how me on the motorcycle being a smaller vehicle aren't always the vehicle his RADAR picks up. He believed me and let me go.
That got my heart going!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning!
RR, that cop must have been a rookie...Usually 'discussing' with them how fast you were actually going when they have radar is a good way to get yourself in trouble! It's 29 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 55.
Heater has been rtunning all morning. Going to ride Ol'Faithful in this morning so I can go grocery shopping after work (I purposely left the fridge nearly empty when I went to Peru last week.) Looks like good weather for the Roswell run, but I'll have to bundle up. RR, where is the MaKaw Dealership??
Everyone have a Great Tuesday!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank
Coming into Roswell from the west on 70 t will be just a bit inside the city limits on the left (north) side of the highway. It is a fairly large area and has a good sign in front with a couple other marques also being sold there.
See ya in a couple days.

RR

That is Champion Motorsports in Roswell. Still hoping to be able to make it and visit you guys again.

Doug