Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back!

Hi, everyone;
I made it in from my trip to Peru at about 11:00 this morning, spent a few hours sleeping off 'jet lag' It was a fun trip, let me know if you want details. We ran into some CMA members in the airport in Lima. They were on the way home from delivering a motorcycle to a local pastor who needed transportation. We talked some, they were a real nice couple. I think I've found something more uncomfortable than the stock VXII seat--a 6-hour stint in a passenger seat on a Continental 757. When we finally landed in Houston, I had severe back and hip pain. Anyway, its good to be back, and RR, I'm glad you made it home from your trip to see th4e kids safely. See you all on the road!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: I'm Back!

Hank
Glad you made it back. Hopefully you get back to normal with the back and hip pain.
It would be nice to hear more. Maybe at the lunch next Saturday. You still gonna make Roswell?
Good luck getting the triple out of hock.
A write-up on your trip would even be good for the newsletter which will be out the first of next month.

RR

Welcome back.

Brenda

Welcome back Hank. I would like to hear more about your trip!
Bob

Welcome back. I also am interested in where you went. I have also traveled in Peru.

Hank
Sounds like more want a request for the newsletter article.

RR

OK, No problem. I downloaded the pics yesterday, and will start working on it. Should have it ready for the NL.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the breed