Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
RR is doing well and on his way home. Had a hamburger with him last night, he stopped on his way through Liberty. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Thanks for the report on RR, Brenda. Good to know he's alright! I won't be riding anywhere for at least a week. Found a hairline crack in my coolant reservoir, and am waiting for a replacement from Carl Leo. The upside of this is that it's a 5 minute job to replace. Everyone take care.
Bob

Good evening all
Got back a little bit ago. Turned into the driveway at 5:59. Great to see Cindy again.
Drained the oil and will finish with that tomorrow. About 4,770 miles for the trip. Bike ran great and is ready for a rest now. Will ride the C14 to work tomorrow. Will be nice to get on it again.
Saw John & Brenda for supper last night as Brenda said and saw Richard & Cindy this morning. Dropped off his EV patch while I was in the neighborhood.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I was concerned about the lack of leadership in this club during your absence. Must be nice to have two nice bikes. I can't keep the battery up on one.

What is this about leadership. I don't remember anything about that being a requirement on the application!! Is that what Brenda is here for?

RR

Hey! I am and was present. We had no problems. You got your patch, didn't you.?

Brenda