Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
53/70's.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like another beautiful day. Currently 52 with clear skies heading for mid 70's. Going for a bicycle ride and pizza today.
Heading home tomorrow morning. Weather looks pretty good for the trip except for some rain in Texas.
Brenda, you and John wanna meet for supper at that BBQ place? I should be to Liberty around 6 if all goes according to schedule.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR, sounds good. Give us a call and let us know what time you will be in for sure. You can stop at the house or we can meet you at the BBQ joint.

Brenda

I will give you a call when I get closer. Will probably be better to meet at the BBQ place. I will be trying to make time, so won't have a lot of extra time. Checking the weather, looks like rain there Sunday afternoon also. Will have to see how that pans out if it will work to stop for supper.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Just let us know what you want to do.

Brenda