Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.
It is cold outside,48/70's.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 41 heading for 76. Was nice working outside yesterday. Just takes a little bit for the sun to get things worming up comfortably.
Got the last kitchen cabinet painted. Now have to put the countertop and kitchen sink back today.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I'll bet while you're working on those kitchen cabinets and counter tops, your mind is rolling down some distant two-lane highway. Have a good safe trip back east.
Bob

I had a long ride for me today- (it was around the block for Rodney) 175 miles into our famous hill country & 175 back. Saw Lake Medina (west of San Antonio - that's San Antone TX). Rode into some pretty backwoodsey areas by the lake. I saw an ugly kid sitting on the porch playing a banjo, so Dave & I turned around & went back to civilization. Started out at 38 degrees but warmed up almost immediately to 41. By return trip it was really nice out.

Sounds like a good ride Richard. So didja stop and listen to the kid with the banjo? Did he have any teeth?

RR