Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
68/??. Rain due.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Summer is over again. Down to 50 this morning and only getting up to 61 with cloudy skies. Had rain last night. A front came thru which cooled things off. Guess this is the way it will be for a while again.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Those temps sound nice to me. We've got 62, expecting 70 which is nice also, but we've got 85% humidity - tell me about that dry mountain air again.

BTW, Richard welcome to the EV for another year. Got your renewal info from Brenda.
Rode the VV1700 to work today. Took the C14 out of the garage and it felt different like a soft tire, but I thought it was because of the cooler weather. Then the TPS came on saying the front pressure was down to 35 which should be 42. Turened around and back to the garage, wnet in the house got the key for the VV1700 and tried this routine again.
I thought they would have had the TPS on the VV1700 also.
I thought it would be cloudy, but when I went outside to go to work the stars were BEAUTIFUL and plentiful!! What a beautiful sky. It is always clearer after a cool front comes thru from the north.
Yall have a great day.

RR