Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 64 heading for 82. The last day of summer again. Cooling off tonight to the low 40's.
I suppose Brenda is out riding around in her new car waiting to get sick from the flu shot.
I agree Bob, the flu shot is a good way to get the flu. As I said, I haven't had a flu shot in a loooong time with no ill effects so far.
Good luck Hank with getting the Triumph back. Hope it is soon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning y'all.
I have never gotten the flu from the shot. Have taken the shot for years, haven't had the flu in years.
Got the new car home last night. It is different form the hulk of a silverado.
Have a great day. Ride safe.
(65/78)

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, to quote RR, there's a 50% chance of sunshine today (right now it's 63 and clear) in Albuquerque, then tonight there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms.
It will not be a great time for riding, but I may have to be out in it anyway, a dear lady friend went to be with the Lord over the weekend, and they're going to have the service for her tonight. She was like a 'surrogate Mom' to me, I could always count on her for wise advice when I would come to her with my concerns and troubles. She also was the best cook in the entire nation! I loved her a lot, and she will be missed. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed