Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
51, heading for low 70's.
Have a good day, ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful 54, heading for 77 with clear skies. I can definitely tell it is fall.
Hank, when do you leave for Chile(?)? Is it in November, and I can't remember if it is Chile or where.
Set the lunch for Roswell on Nov 21 the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I was thinking you would be back by then. Don't know where as I haven't eaten there at all. Will have to check out places.
Doug, will you be able to make that? Would be nice to see ya again.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's a beautiful motning here in Albuquerque, headed for a high in the mid 70's. Got my new GPS mounted yesterday, think I'll try it out today. Hankerin' for a Green Chile Cheesburger form somewhere, maybe the Willard Cantina. Might go to Pie Town, I'm not sure! RR, I'm going to Peru with Joni & Friends, a Christian ministry for the disabled. We're going to distribute wheelchairs to disabled people that can't afford them. I leave 11/6, should be back on 11/14.
The Beast might be ready by the time the luncheon comes up, might ride it to Roswell. Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed