Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another beautiful day on tap. Currently 52 heading for 83 with clear skies.
Almost to the weekend!! Should be a great weekend here.
Kawasaki is coming out with more accessories for the VV1700. They are showing the CB and XM radio. Also have windshield options in different heights and a different backrest which is taller and supposedly softer. Now just have to see how quickly they come to the dealer. I ordered the XM but it is on 'back order' with no estimated ship date. Would be nice to have that before the trip in a couple weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's payday, and I just finished giving money to all my creditors, so they're happy for another month. It's 48 and clear in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high in the mid '70's. Nice day for a ride, but I've got to go to work...Oh, Well!! RR, it's nice to know they're coming out with 'bling' for the V17, hope your XM comes in soon.
I finally got my new GPS mount done on Ol'Faithful, so I'm ready for them long trips I wanted to take.
Meanwhile, I sure wish I could make the suspension a bit more compliant. Everyone have a Great Day, and a Wonderful Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good evening

Been out new car shopping. Just bought a 2010 Nissan Rogue, Vemon Red. Really nice.
It is 76 here in the Bluff. Should be a nice weekend.

Brenda

It looks nice Brenda
But I thought you were a truck person.
I suppose we will be able to see it next year!!
Congratulations.

RR

Yup, might even take you for a ride.

Brenda