Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning.

Good morning y'all.
79/92. foggy, humid.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning.

Good morning all
Looks like anaother good day for a ride, even though it is just a ride to work. The moon looked beautiful yesterday morning. Currently 60 heading for 81 with mostly clear skies.
Have to pack for VH tonight. Leaving right after work tomorrow. Doug, like Brenda said it is the fall gathering for the FAAAR EASTERN part of New Mexico. In Paris, TX this year. Have my rain suit already packed in the VV1700.
Got an email from Jim Miskovsky. Heading back to Chicago again this week. Have a good trip Jim and see ya on the road some time, probably next year.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning.

Good Morning, All!! Doug, it was good to see you post, even if it was only 2 letters!! RR has a real problem, how to put 30k miles a year on 2 motorcycles!
If anyone can do it, he can. I'm looking at my ride calendar for next year, it's going to be tough because I intend to ramp up my participation in Mission Trips with Joni & Friends (a worldwide ministry to the disabled.) I'm thankful for 'day trips' like the EVA luncheons, it gives me a chance to participate without having to take leave from work.
Great Idea, RR!! I'd really like to make the Grand Canyon run next year, never been there. Have a Great Day, and see you on the road!!

Ride safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed