Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
74-80's rain again.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like a good day today. Currently 64 heading for 79 with wind. The full moon was beautiful last night. Should be good ride in to work today.
Leaving for VH Wednesday after work. Anyone else from the EV going to VH?
Got an electric vest over the weekend and wired it up to the VV1700. Getting ready for winter and the ride to Wisconsin / Georgia / Florida the end of this month.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All!
Gee, an electric vest...RR must be going soft on us (it comes with age!) I remember when...I don't think I'll go there this morning. 51 and partly cloudy in albuq. this morning, headed for a high of around 80.
Wonder how many people will show at the Nov. Breakfast??

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful & 'the Beast'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hi everyone,
I've thought about electric clothing, but so far haven't considered it necessary. Course, I'm not going to Wisconsin in October! Weather is cooling down considerably now. I like to think that Tucson weather can't be beat from October thru May. Had a good weekend. Spent Saturday replacing a drive axle (half shaft) on a 95 Camry. Now I have a fluid leak and expect a bad seal. I guess I should have replaced the seal also, but it looked good. So today I get to do the whole job over again! Oh well, at least I won't ever forget how to do the job! I hope everyone has a blessed day.
Bob

VH????

Voyage Home for the Lone Star Voyagers of Texas.
It is our year end camp out and ride.

Brenda